Web site privacy, copyright,
general use & refund policies
Thank you for visiting the website of the Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA) at Finn Center.
Occasional changes may be made to these policies as content and new services are added to our site. Visitors are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current privacy and security guidelines.
Acceptance of terms
Web pages are maintained by the Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA) and are regularly updated and improved. As it is available, new content is added. Although we attempt to keep all information on the Website accurate, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this site could be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Links from the CSMA site to the personal websites/home pages of our faculty are not maintained by CSMA and are the sole responsibility of the users who make information publicly available on the Web. The personal home pages and the opinions or information contained therein, as well as any pages linked from the CSMA website, are the creation of the person or persons maintaining the pages and do not necessarily represent the opinions of CSMA. With respect to any information available from the CSMA website, neither CSMA nor its employees assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
CSMA reserves the right to refuse publication of any images or text on our website that is not in keeping with our mission and/or policies.
Class / Camp / Workshop Refund Policy
Transfers: A fee of $10 per class/camp/workshop is charged if a student requests a transfer.
Cancellations: Programs must meet minimum enrollment requirements as determined by CSMA. Full tuition refunds or credits are given if CSMA cancels a program.
Withdrawals:Upon receipt of a Request for Withdrawal Form prior to the first class/camp/workshop, Student Services Staff will determine your eligibility for refunds or credits as follows:
- At least 2 weeks prior to first class/camp/workshop: Full tuition refund less $10 non-refundable registration fee PLUS $10 processing fee per class/camp/workshop
- 2 weeks before through 24 hours prior to start of class/camp/workshop: 50% tuition credit less $10 non-refundable registration fee PLUS $10 processing fee per class/camp/workshop. (Credit valid up to 1 year from date of receipt of Request for Withdrawal Form.)
- Day of and after the first class/camp/workshop: No refunds or credits are given.
Private Music Lesson Refund Policy
- You have up to three days after your second private music lesson to withdraw and receive a refund of your unused tuition (less the $15 nonrefundable registration fee) or request a transfer to another teacher.
- After that 3-day period, we do not offer refunds.
- To withdraw or request a teacher transfer within the allotted time period, send or email
a written request to Mary Holmes, Music School Director, email@example.com.
- You will be asked to complete a brief withdrawal form, after which your unused tuition (less the $15 nonrefundable registration fee) will be refunded to you.
- We will also make this refund if CSMA is unable to find a second teacher to match your needs.
- NOTE: If you decide to withdraw before the day of your first lesson, we will refund your full tuition, minus
the $15 registration fee. If you withdraw on the day of your first lesson, you are still
responsible for the cost of that lesson, even if you don’t attend.
Most graphics, images and text, and all CSMA-related seals, logos and wordmarks are protected by trademark or copyright. They may not be reproduced in any electronic or written medium without the prior written consent of CSMA.
All images (photographs, artwork, video, etc.) and text that appear on CSMA"s website are the work of our staff, faculty, students and other individuals, as approved by CSMA. CSMA has received permission for use of these images and text.