registration classes, camps & workshops
Register now for the Fall Semester!
How to register online for Classes, Camps & Workshops:
- Make your selection(s) now by looking through the course catalog.
- Note course number(s).
- Click the checkbox below to indicate that you accept CSMA's Registration Policies and click "Accept."
To register in person, by mail or by fax, download the registration form.
1. We have opened a NEW SECTION of Drawing & Painting Techniques with Pantea Karimi:
- Gr K-2
- Course # 51241 -- $210/12 wks
- Wednesdays, 2:30 to 3:30 pm, beginning September 18
2. There is an error in the printed version of the Fall 2013 catalog:
|Pg. 24||Course #31089 - Music Theory for Guitarists - Class day and start/end dates are incorrect.
Class meets Thu, Sep 19-Jan 16, 5:30-6:15 pm
Returning Students: Forgot your Registration ID? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If the "Accept" button does not work, turn off your browser's pop-up blocker, or set it to allow pop-ups from www.arts4all.org. Consult your browser's Help section to find out how to change the pop-up blocker settings.
Call 650-917-6800 x0 or email email@example.com.